You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Go-bots were NOT metal. They were cheap plastic and about a quarter of the size of transformers. Also, Go-bots sucked and I was constantly in trouble, so it's not like I actually deserved good toys anyways.

The next Korean that gives me a hard time this week I will punch in the nose. Patience wears thin when idiots try to lie to me. Still no contract with the Daegu Metropolitan Office of Education. This is moving at a governmental pace. I shouldn't be surprised. I'm getting deported, mark my words.

Mrs. Kim was in rare form just now. My literature class is scheduled from 2:30 to 4:00pm. They changed it today to 3:00 to 4:30 and scheduled another class to start at 4:30. Not cool. If I'm not in the room, the monsters will tear it apart. I know this. Mrs. Kim is incapable of understanding this. Also, it's a fucking grind to go straight from one class to another without a break. Even five minutes is helpful. I had this discussion right after my discussion with the recruiter from my new job. I basically had to tell her, contract or give me my documents back. I was in no mood to deal with Mrs. Kim and her insanity. She attempted to convince me that there was in fact a break between 4:30 and 4:30. I thought I had suddenly lost my mind.

I can't wait for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home