You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Quick update.

Korea beat Indonesia 1-0 and the Saudi's helped by destroying Bahrain 4-0. Korea gets to advance to the semi-finals of the Asian Cup. They're playing Iran on the 22nd. I can't wait.

Summer schedule has started at LIKE. I get twelve classes on Tuesday. Yikes.

I'm trying to start Korean lessons at the local YMCA(yes, there is one in Daegu). It proved more difficult than one would think. The first problem was the directions. Su-Jin gave me adequate directions, but I got terribly, terribly lost. Then, the staff was less than helpful. One guy spoke English. The reasons weren't clear, but the goal of the staff seems to be to get me to leave as fast as possible. I may or may not be starting tomorrow. We'll see.

I also found a killer link for authentic Japanese Baseball jerseys. They have throwbacks....

http://rimjapan.com/yakyushop/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home