You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Monday, July 09, 2007

I forgot. I have to comment on the White Sox re-signing(not resigning, dammit!!!!) Mark Buehrle. If this frozen turd of a season has a silver lining, its this. Burly has always been a fan favorite and if this team is going to do anything in the next 4 seasons, its going to be with Mark Buerhle on the roster.

I'm thrilled that he's staying. I'd like to take full credit by not buying a Mark Buehrle jersey for the past few years.

Now, we have to trade Jermaine Dye, Tadahito and Jose Contreras. Sign Ichiro(I can dream can't I?). Find two other legit OF's and rebuild the bullpen.

I'm cautiously optomistic about the future of this team. Cautiously. The only kind of optomism a White Sox fan can have.

Lesson learned? Never listen to the Chicago media again. Or at least until the Cubune sells the cubs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay away from Sox Jerseys from now on!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home