You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Quick work update while I have a minute.

The drama classes are putting on plays this week. I can't wait. My class is doing "The Sun and The Wind." Basically, the sun challenges the wind to a contest to see who can make two travelers take their jackets off faster. I won't spoil the ending. I'll have my camera and I'll take pictures, but where have you heard that before? Actually, tomorrow I plan to get up early, around 10 and take snap some pics. I can finally walk around without getting painfully lost.

Either way, the kids love the stage or as they call it, "Stagey." The first class I had, no one told me that there was a stage. The kids were asking to go to the stage and I was terribly confused. "Yes, all the world is a stage, I suppose." "No, teacher, Stagey! Stagey!" Then, the ringleader led me to the stage. "Oh, stagey, yes, I see now." It's complete with sets and props. This should actually be not that ridiculous. I think there are five plays. I'll be on hand to offer a blow by blow recap of all of them. If its good, it will be fun, but if its bad, it could be great.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should teach them a few "wrestling drama spots", just re-enact a few on video.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Leaf said...

I'm putting my money on the Sun. I hope the Windy City won't be too angry with me for going against it.

We miss you dude!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home