You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Quick update.

I worked out for the first time in three weeks. I could never bring Paul to a Korean health club. Brian and I walked into the locker room and quickly changed while trying to ignore the fully nude Korean guy splaying on the couch and the other fully nude Korean guy drying himself off. Not easy. There were a lot of glances at the ceiling and intent focus on the lockers in front of us. We lifted for maybe 15 minutes before we were told the club was closing. The sauna is 24 hours, but the gym is not. Drag. So I can see as much Korean penis as I can handle all day long, but I can only lift weights between 6am and 11pm.

I've also been trying to learn the Korean alphabet, especially since I've met this Korean girl(Eun Jung). I decided to test my knowledge by texting her in Hangul letters instead of English. I said hello and surprised the hell out of her. Then I tried my name and failed miserably, she corrected me and I was able to write back Thank You in Hangul. So, 2 out of 3 for my first try. It's hard because the font I check it against in my Korean guide is different than the font on my cell phone.

I also found out that I can write things out using the stylus on my phone. So, let's say I want to text Danny and tell him that my bedroom has flooded. I open a new message and write out the message using the stylus as a pen. It has a hard time reading n's and u's for some reason.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TMI on the gym

12:25 PM  
Blogger Leaf said...

I was originally going to say that this blog didn't have enough penis, but once again you have suprised me.

Well played Mr. DeWoskin. Well played indeed...

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home