You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm sick and I have four NEW mosquito bites on my face. Just in time for the weekend, thanks guys. Thanks a lot.

If I ever become a mad scientist, my first target is mosquitos. These bastards have cause me more pain than they'll ever know.

My symptoms have changed each day. First, a vicious sore throat. Then, sour stomach. Followed by smoker's cough and now a nose that won't stop dripping. I know I'll be completely recovered from my illness and my bites in a few days, but today feels like an eternity.

I went to a Korean Dunkin Donuts yesterday. It's superior to ours in every way. The donuts were fresh at 3pm and the coffee, while weak, was actually okay.

I also found a fried chicken buffet called Yo! Chicken. How we don't have this in the USA I'll never know. It's exactly how you picture it, I assure you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home