You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Well, I bought my plane ticket. $942 for a one way ticket. Ouch. Good thing I get reimbursed when I get there. Here's hoping the terrorists haven't ruined anything for us Crusaders, I really want to be able to use my portable DVD player during my journey.

Right now, I'm really psyched about going. Last week, I was a little scared. I was just thinking that I only have a few weeks left and a ton of stuff to get done. That and there are a few people that I'm worried I won't see before I leave.

Link of the day goes to Andy Dick. It starts weird, but ends classic. I picture him ending every conversation with some public urination and offering someone cocaine.

http://www.topix.net/who/william-shatner?full=098440b9cc

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home