You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm terribly sick. I came down with a cold about 2 weeks ago and I'm just now getting over it. The first week was pure pain. I would come to work, nap until it was time for class, get through class without vomiting, then nap again during my breaks. Su-jin was absolutely perfect. She took really good care of me that first weekend. The next week was a blur. I would work and sleep and not much else. This week I've added "playing Fallout 3" to my reportoire. I may or may not add "dinner" this week.

These two videos are not for the weak of heart. They're probably better than Korean teenagers getting slapped around, but not by much. I usually try to post music videos that I like or are legitimately cool. I grew up with MTV actually playing music videos. I'll always be a sucker for a quality music video. These... are not should not be liked by anyone, are not cool and are not quality. Watch at your own peril.



This is advanced viewing. I only made it to 1:47. One of my students was looking over my shoulder. He punched me in the arm at 1:03



This is also advanced viewing. I only made it to 1:09. In the race to keep me out of America forever, B44 and "Brokencyde" have built up a large, large lead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home