You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update***

It turns out my coteacher drove the kid home after school and had a talk with his mom. It turns out, the parents divorced 3 years ago and the kid has taken it really hard. Also, he rarely comes home after school. He hangs out with a tough middle school crowd and usually doesn't get home until 10:30. We're expecting a change in behavior next week, but we doubt it will last.

Also, I went on a boring as hell school field trip last night. We went to a mountain, but it was also used as a set for Korean dramas. Not the modern ones. The ones set in ancient times with swords and beards. We walked 6 km. Students came with their parents. We didn't get dinner. If I had known about any of this, I wouldn't have gone. I stuck with the 5th grade English teacher and her friends. Most were cool, but 2 of the guys are gigantic douches. First, their English sucks and they won't try Korean with me. I guess its embarrassing to speak Korean with a foriegner. Whatever. These guys are both in their late 20's, married and act like total fags. They were holding hands and skipping for a portion of our walk. Then, we found a "snack shop" of sorts. They did all the ordering. They picked all of my enemies. Bundaeggi(roasted bugs), squid and compressed fish parts(odaeng, the hotdog of the sea). I was waiting for one to comment on my eating habits so I could punch him in the face and not feel bad. Sadly, neither did.

With nothing else better to do, I took a lot of pics. I get them on the blog soon enough. Su-jin's birthday is in 2 days. Yay for her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home