You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time for some links that I have been lazy in uploading...

In the year 2000....

An article about teaching English at a Korean University in 1965. The attitudes toward classroom English have changed... a little. My kids don't copy off of each other or claim not to speak English. If they really can't answer, I usually get an "I don't know." I'll then ask them to explain in Korean and attempt to translate or my co-teacher will assist. I can't imagine doing a 60-70 person conversation class. I think I'd set myself on fire.

I can't stop laughing at these. My favorite is the "Abbey Road" pic.

Some really sensitive and thought-provoking work from the cartoonist at the Korea Times.

Last week was the national college exam for high school seniors. KoreaBeat posts some of the better pics of underclassmen showing support.

Not Korea related at all, but this is one of the funniest threads in the history of the Internet. I spent two days sifting through the posts. Recommended reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home