You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm in Pohang for training. Pohang is painfully boring. The place were at is fairly isolated, so we have little entertainment at night other than TV and alcohol. The only problem is that we're almost out of alcohol.

I'm in a room with 3 other guys, its not bad, most of them are fairly normal, but there is one that I may have to kill before I leave. He's got Fat Brian's personality, but he's a quarter of the size. He's new to Korea, but he's convinced he can tell me about what I can expect to experience in the next year and how it related to his last year in China. He also claims he could have had any Chinese woman he wanted, but he left the country. Sure, you could champ, sure you could.

I'm extremely happy with my dating situation. I have the perfect girlfriend for me, but if I were in a country where I could have any woman I wanted, why would I leave?

Whatever. Most of the people here are relatively insane. There are quite a few mutants and weirdos, but Pohang is painfully boring. Nothing to do, but go to seminars....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't get too hung over for your seminars.

you crazy drunk american!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have they run out of Soju in Pohang?

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home