You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I just had my interview in Seoul. Strange experience. First off, I took a taxi to the building. Which turned out to be a good thing for the first time...ever. He took me right to the building that I needed to be at. I never would have found the building on my own. Never. It was practically hidden. All that was missing was the camo.

I arrived two hours early. So, I attempted to locate lunch. This was difficult. I didn't want Korean food(it can be messy) and I couldn't find an acceptable alternative. I wound up going to the rattiest PC room in Seoul and dicking around for an hour, before walking back and dicking around near the building. They security guards probably thought I was casing the joint.

I headed up for my interview. I answered the woman's questions and I had a few of my own. I did my best, but I still have no idea what to do in these goofy things. I can't interview. I've tried to play the role and I suck at that. I've tried to be myself and given my, um, unique personality, that's probably a bad idea. Whatever. They've probably already made up their minds about me, why else would they ask for a photo? I have no idea if I got the job or not. I'd say it went well, but given my interview history, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

I headed back to Daegu with my tail between my legs and stuffed myself with dumplings until I felt like heading to PC room in Daegu to dick around.

My history classes are officially a success. The students don't hate my guts and it appears they're learning. The book is painfully easy, but it is in fact a real text book. The Kim's didn't write it. That's the best compliment I can give.

:-/

On a happier note, my good friend Brad is engaged. We're all thrilled for him. I hope I can attend the wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home