You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Two new startling developments.

1st, the Kims want me to teach two US History classes. I'm an American I should be able to do this. I have to lecture. I have to prepare materials. So, it's a lot more work without any real benefit. The first lesson is on Native Americans. This will either be awful or great. I'm not sure which. The Kims also agreed to write me a letter of reccomendation. I'm hoping to get this done before I have to tell them I want to leave a week or two early.

2nd, I have a job interview on 6/16 with the Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education. I think I might throw up. Maybe a haircut and a new suit are in order. I can't decide. I turned down the jobs in the mountains of Seoul. I know I wouldn't be happy there.

The Samsung Lions have one five in a row behind some sparkling D and effective pitching. They're 1.5 games back of first and will likely make the playoffs this year.

I don't know what happened to the White Sox. I think the season's been canceled. Go Brewers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both a suit and a haircut and your best asslicking demeanor.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home