You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

https://www.koreaherald.co.kr/archives/result_contents.asp?id=200706070007&query=daejeon

I guess I chose the right city. Good thing my recruiter said Daegu instead of Daejeon.

Not much to this update. My first history class was today and it was mostly a success. The class is two Korean high school students. They show up and do their work. One goes to school in Riverside, California, the other in Pennsylvainia. I have little else to say about the matter.

The Samsung Lions are still in contention. Essentially in the same spot.

They even had a player get his 2,000th hit. Congratulations to Yong Jun Hyuk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just imagine the text book on American History that the Kim's have....good luck

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home