You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Quick update...

I'm picking the Bears tomorrow.

The Bears are staying outside the city and the Colts are staying downtown. Guess which team is going to be partying more?

All the Bears have been hearing all week is how much their QB sucks and how they don't have a chance. They will have a major chip on their shoulder heading into this one.

I'm playing the "Bet the other way" card for the third straight week. Vegas stays open for a reason.

More tomorrow after the game. I will try to call Hassman and I will definitely talk to my father during the game. I'm also exciting for McMorning tomorrow. Real breakfast!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh well, there is always next year

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home