You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I went to CostCo today. CostCo is always an adventure in Daegu because either the cab driver gets painfully lost or the store is packed full of Koreans. Today, the store was packed FULL of Koreans.

Highlights include me purchasing a mattress pad. It's big and soft and my room is at least three times less depressing with it. Thomas, Vegan Brian and I were stopped by a Korean family. They want to make their son big like us and wanted to know what breakfast cereal could best accomplish this. I told the kid to eat some galbi and do some pushups.

I picked up some more bizarre Asian energy drink. This stuff is like rocket fuel. There are other brands that I am afraid to try. There's one called Bacchus D that supposedly contains nicotine. I'm afraid to touch the stuff.

Su Jin sent me a text saying she was "depressed." I did my best to cheer her up, but my phone ran out of minutes. :/

Supposedly its going to hit 50 degrees by the weekend. I'm glad I'm in Korea this week.

Ohdaewoskin: My prediction on the Bears still stands and you can take that to the bank!
ZwirbCo: I'll take you to the bank...Matt...the blood bank!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leaf said...

Bears Win!

Zwirb smoked about 50 cigarettes during the game.

Sellers cried.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The air was blue in the family room when I got home from work. It was a nail-biter at the end. The peasants are rejoicing!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More like 100 cigs, and I was outside for about half the game pacing the balcony. Freezing.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home