You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Monday, January 22, 2007

All I have to say about the Bears is wow. If I had to pick one game to watch this year, yesterday's would probably be it. I'm not sure if they can handle the Colts, but I wish I were back home watching them try.

Maybe that's why they're back in the Super Bowl. I left Chicago and took all my anti-Bears bile with me. No one has been a greater critic of this team than me, but at the end of the day, it is what it is and I have to tip my cap.

The game started at 5AM Daegu time. I took a three hour nap, watched the game and dozed for two more hours before heading to the gym. Then Korean food for lunch and fighting monsters in the afternoon and evening. It was a tiring day.

I picture Kotch frantically sewing together a jersey made of half of a white Peyton Manning jersey and half of a dark blue Brian Urlacher jersey.

Is there any chance the Bears break out the orange uni's for the Super Bowl? Just to make Sellers orgasm for the entire game? If only George Lucas could produce the half time show.

Pitchers and catchers report in less than a month.

http://www.progressiveboink.com/dugout/archive/jon89.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't make any plans for the super bowl....Dad is planning to put you on speaker phone so you can yell together while watching the game.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you would have to put number 18 in orange and out on the field to keep sellers that excited for the whole game.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home