You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Today was an awful day and I'm fairly certain I sprained my wrist.

This was a really late weekend. I was out way too late on Friday and Saturday.

Today I was supposed to move in to Keddie's room. Not happening. The new guy is getting it. I was furious. I screamed at Mrs. Kim and punched one of the walls of my room. It turns out my room is solid concrete with wallpaper on it. It hurts. A lot. What it boils down to is this. Andrew stabbed me in the back. I guess this is the thanks I get for helping him out. I have a long memory and he will get his before I leave this country.

I thought Andrew was just a chump before, now he's a full blown piece of shit. The less I see of him the better. I may sprain my other wrist while wailing on his goofy canadian melon.

Not much else to report this week. I went to another dance club. I'm still not willing to say these are fun, but they suck slightly less.

I'm really going to miss having Daren and Keddie around the apartment. Damn, this weekend was depressing and it hurts to type.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leaf said...

You need to find less destructive ways to vent your anger. I think I recall you hurting your wrist this past summer punching the wall.

Apparently Mantrums are international experiences now.

Sorry about your room / roommate situation bud. It'll pass. Just do as President Bush says and stay the course.

STAY THE COURSE!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I don't remember being that angry this summer.

I kicked a wall once, but that was years ago.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when you dented the wall with Biggie's head.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home