You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I recieved my first parent complaint this week. A kid turned his back to me, so I tapped him with a book and he complained. Also, my punishments are too severe. I make kids stand at the wall with their arms up. The complaint was that they're not studying. My response? They're not studying in the first place.

Strange week for me. Work has been reasonably good. I had a few "what am I doing here moments" and I got genuinely pissed off at Eun Jung and her friends. I don't mind being the topic of conversation, I do mind when its only in Korean.

I'm off to Seoul for a day trip on Sunday. Vegan Brian wants a new computer, Hee Chon wants DVD's and I want xbox games and toys.

Halloween is almost upon us. I found a sweet luchador mask and a plastic WWE championship belt, I will be a wrestler, but I'm going to wear it with a shirt and tie to increase the hilarity. Monday and Tuesday will be chaos here. I can't wait. I'm in charge of apple bobbing.

We had a meeting this week, but I'll save details for the big weekend update. Some real lip-biting moments at this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leaf said...

I'm gonna be a pirate! Sellers was over last night building a new PC for Zwirb and Cinemax just happened to be showing the movie "Busty Cops 2" in HD. We couldn't figure out how these busty cops fought crime when they spent the majority of the movie in the shower or bath.

So what are you doing in South Korea anyway?

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Sellers should be the Pirate!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home