You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I just had a class that was so awful I am convinced that these are not children, but evil midgets sent to make my life difficult.

Let me put it to you this way, I asked one little douchebag how he was. His response? The middle finger. He spent the rest of the class in the hall. Things went downhill from there. That's my only class that is that bad. Actually the rest aren't even close.

I did end the day with my angels. 9 kids that actually want to learn English and are enthusiastic for it. I love those kids. They'll never know how much the last hour of the day meant to me today after starting with my hell class. I feel like Gene Hackman at the end of Hoosiers. "I love you guys."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, now I gotta go home and watch it. Hopefully Jay Hood will be on Mac, Jurko and Harry tonight, was interviewing for the new opening as Cubs manager as Jan Diggets and Pappy, I almost drove off the road, it was fookin great. Sorry about the class from hell, those kids really sound like Nothing But Trouble.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, Mom's birthday is/was October 12. Did you get on that?

7:50 PM  
Blogger Leaf said...

Bears are 5 - 0. I'm 0 - 6 against Zwirb in madden.

It's gettin fookin cold here and my job's a whore.

Same old stuff here. Sorry about the lil devils you have. At least you can get them over with at the start of the day.

I'm suprised you didn't throw that bird-giver out the window. You gettin' soft on me boy?

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who taught them how to flip the bird??????
Here is an Elmer Ruesch tactic...Have the perp stand facing the wall with his middle finger extended above his head for the entire class period. He will still get the receptive language and get very tired of holding his hand up.(I give you this against my better judgement)

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! The middle finger , A ( Canadian style). That sounds like a priceless moment. A little kid flicking you off, and I thought you had enough of that in the mailroom. Just checking in with ya`. Hope u are doing well. I will send pics soon.
Boy, Im getting huge, going on 4 months . See ya

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home