You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yesterday was payday. I've always wanted to be a millionaire. Now I am. Granted, its a million won, but either way, its nice to have fat stacks.

Some of the other foreign teachers and I went out for dinner. Towards the end of the meal, my Korean girlfriend came into the restaurant with one of her Korean friends and I was bullied into staying for drinks. We wound up having a lot of fun, her English is getting to the point that she can understand most of my jokes. My Korean is also slowly improving. I can read some of the signs now. You know, the ones that aren't in English.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything in Bernaise sauce at dinner? Did you regail the group in the, "and then we turned off 2 pointers....." story yet? Always nice to be a millionaire, hope you got your coat and cane, top hat and monocle in your last care package too.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

I'm sorry, I can't see the screen over my gigantic pile of money.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cane and monicle are on it's way. Will they be calling you "Daddy Warbucks"?

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home