You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas

It took five tries to get these pics posted. The computer kept crashing everytime I tried to do more than one. I also attempted to "strangle" the computer. It didn't help and I think my coworkers thought I lost my mind.

We had the officialy DMOE Christmas party. I begged Su-Jin to go with me so my coworkers could see that I'm not a miserable bastard and that Su-Jin is in fact real. Also, I'm trying to undo some of the damage I did by asking questions. Showing up to this and acting sociable was a big step for me. Next, the kiss ass thank you email. I detest this shit. Should I ever run a business, I'll give bonuses to people who keep to themselves and don't feel the need to bullshit me every five seconds.

The party was a bit of a snooze. I was happy to see some of my fellow Kamp Krusty refugees, but there were a few I could have done without.

We also had the day off yesterday because of the election. My guy lost, but I can't vote. They elected a conservative. I feel better already. I hung out with Kyung-su and another of his Austrailian friends. Good times. Pictures will be posted when Kyung-su sends them to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry New Year!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home