You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Su-Jin's puppy, Dalong. She only speaks Korean.


King Leonidas had his 300 and now I've got mine. A gift from a really friendly coffee shop owner that Su-Jin and I know. He was painfully cute when he delivered this to our table. "I've got something for you," with a massive grin. I thought I was going to get stabbed. Instead I got free cake on our 300th day anniversary.



The white bullet about to take off.



The white bullet in flight. Go, Matt, go! I came in a very close second. I claim disadvantage since I was the only one that didn't know the words for "Ready, set, go!"



Happy couple at Sports Day.




Me rockin' a Hite! at Sports Day. I still can't believe they did this.











1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 300 days of Su-Jin goodness!

Cute stuffed animals too...

I got nothin.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home