You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Quick update.

My shower is fixed and I am still sick.

The bathroom isn't much hotter itself, but painfully hot water makes quite the difference. I should be able to survive. I'm still worried that the can might freeze over. I, like always, have a plan.

I have a nagging sore throat/sinus headache that has made work difficult. It's no fun to try to run a classroom with my throat scratchy and temples throbbing. I've done my best. If it weren't for the support of my co-teacher, this would be a truly painful week.

We found the Quiznos in Daegu. It's awesome. It's right next to the Krispy Kreme and a "Turkish ice cream" stand. The ice cream stand is run by a foreign guy(maybe he's from Turkey, maybe he's from Canada, who can tell) who uses a long metal pole to serve ice cream. He also uses the metal pole to molest his customers. The Krispy Kreme is across from the ice cream stand. I can sit and watch my ass grow while getting to watch this "Turkish" guy bother Koreans. Score one for the away team!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turkish Ice cream sounds dangerous.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home