You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Sunday, December 30, 2007




Matt, Kyung-su and Stephen. Together again for the first time! Stephen is another of Kyung-su's Australian friends. He moved from China to the land of Kangaroos and giant beers when he was 6. For those who may or may not be interested, he is not gay.

This is the first day of vacation for my school. Other than myself, the principals and the secretaries no one is here. I'm also convinced they forgot to schedule teacher training. First, no one can tell me my schedule. I was told to show up at 9. I did. I was then told that I had teacher training now. I assumed it would be a lesson, but I guess it's just practice for those who want it. No one showed up. I get the sinking feeling that no one is going to show up all week. This could be a long, boring week. I leave in 4 hours. I have about twenty minutes of actual work that I need to do for the week. I have to stretch it across 3 days. There might be a few extra posts here by the end of the week.

2 Comments:

Blogger kidlee said...

They pay you for this?

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry new year dude! I hope the awkward party in your office calms down.

My x-box died. It was only a matter of time. We've been playin a lot of Rock Band - zwirb is all over the drum pads. He's got skills now.

Microsoft is sending me a box (aka coffin) to send the console to their repair station - because they extended the warranty on all systems to 3 years when they realized there was about a 1 in 3 failure rating - it is caused by a bad solder that basically overheats and becomes brittle shorting out the processor. The whole thing should take about a month until we're up and gaming again.

In football news Slechta has won the Fantasy League - so I lost my shit. Next year I'll have to strategize better in the final weeks when starters may be getting pulled.

I predict the superbowl will be the pats and cowboys. Even though dallas looked like crap this weekend.

Sellers and I might get Owens and Romo jerseys respectively.

Word to your mother.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home