You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates, but it's been fairly boring in Daegu.

Su-Jin is doing very well, she's added a few more tutoring jobs and will be moving out soon. Her apartment will be closer to me so it will be easier for us to see each other.

Work is great. My coworkers have moved from tolerating my presence to actually liking me. Maybe. My two coteachers are great and some of the others in the office are slowly warming to me. The students are convinced that I am in fact a superhero. This has actually caused a few problems. I don't like having my picture taken during class and without being asked. I told the students, "One more picture and I take the phones." They took one more picture. I took the phones. They were surprised. They cried. I didn't care.

My apartment still has its quirks that I'm working out. The bathroom is freezing. I have to figure out a solution before we're in January and the toilet is frozen fucking solid.

This was the laziest weekend in the history of time. I was fairly worn down this week, my body can't adjust to the early schedule, and I just wanted to sleep. If I didn't have to meet Tae Sung for a Korean lesson today, I would've stayed in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home