You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

If ever a country could be summed up in one picture....

I'm going on vacation in three days. I can't say where because every time I mention the place I can't mention, I end up not going. Yes, I know curses and jinxes are for pussies, losers and cubs fans, but I really want to rest for a couple days.

Work has been good. I have a new challenge. Avoid my vice principal at all costs. If he catches me, he tries to rope me into practicing his English. I have more important things to do with my time believe it or not. Like, I don't know, prepare a lesson that the kids might enjoy? I don't really want to help him practice his hellos and good-byes.

Apparently, last nights' adult class was fun. Whatever.

My classes have been canceled for the last two Wednesdays because of field trips. I still have to come to work, but I'm not expected to do anything. I finally know what its like to be Gork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home