You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

http://www.dg-waryong.es.kr/index_popup.htm

My first class at public school is completed. I had to work with the little ones. Twice a week I will have to teach a first or second grade class. The rest of the time I will be fighting monsters in the 5th and 6th grade. These kids are painfully cute. We're going to be doing a lot of alphabet review in this class. I hope they'll be able to say "hello," before Christmas.

So far, so good at Wa Ryung Elementary School. Everyone is very kind and as helpful as they can be. The food even agrees with me for the most part.

The kids here are full of energy and treat me like a rock star. Every time I walk past a classroom they scream.

I have my visa, finally. No jail time or deportation...this week. Normally I'd use this space to rip whoever it was that gave me a hard time in the first place, but not today. I have my visa and I won't have to deal with anyone from DMOE for a while, hopefully.

I has not stopped raining for two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home