You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Great effort from the White Sox today. This was the first full game I was able to watch. The starting pitching was there, the bullpen was there and the timely hitting was there. I'm legitimately excited for the bullpen this year, we've got six guys with plus arms for the first time....ever. The big key will be keeping our outfield healthy this year. I'm not printing playoff tickets yet, but I think the pieces are in place for a good season, maybe a great one.

The game started at 11am Daegu time or 9pm Chicago time. I was able to hit the gym, get some Burger King(I need to gain back some of the weight I lost while sick) and settle in at a PC room in time for the third inning. I watched the first two innings at home. Apparently todays game was broadcast in Korea. Cool. Now I'm in a great mood for work. I get a two hour break today because I start early and finish late. I'm not sure what I'll do with it, yet. I might just hide in my room for ninety minutes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home