You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A goofy children's store in Daegu. Tim posing in front with his hand exactly where it should be when standing in front of a place called Mini Wood
<----The Sambon area of Seoul.
<----I can't believe my shitty camera took a picture this nice. At a palace in Seoul.
<----King of Pirates. The coolest bar I have ever been to.
<----Matt triumphant. Ice mug in hand.
<-----Me at Halloween
<---The Bullodong Burial Mounds. A Korean is buried underneath each of these. Even in ancient times people were afraid of zombies.
<-----Vegan Brian
<-----Mitch in Seoul about to strike. Notice the massive fucking guns
<----Daren and Hyun Jung posing with a passed out Min-Ho. This is perfectly acceptable behavior in Korea.
<---Colorful Daegu!













<---Drama at LIKE
<---Some of the cuter monsters at my school
















<----Me in my first three weeks. Damn, I had a fat face. Dangerous monsters. These two are about to strike.
















I guess I had some fight in me that day.
























































These are just a few of my monsters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home