You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I was goofing off at a PC room with Su-Jin and I googled myself. Apparently, my comic reviews have been quoted.

http://antiherocomics.com/other.html

Scroll about 3/4 of the way down.

Strange feeling. Someone actually read my reviews.

I lost my phone in a taxi this week and I actually got it back. After realizing what I had done, I called the phone and the cabbie answered. He didn't speak a word of English, so I apologized and ran to my school for some assistance. We dialed the guy up again and he answered. He agreed to bring the phone by the school when he was back in the area. I lost my phone around 1:30 and I got it back before 5. I lose a cell phone in the States and its guaranteed to be gone forever. This country can be kinda cool sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home