You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Not much of an update today, but here goes.

I went to a DVDbong(DVD room), supposedly, what these are makeout rooms. I go with Eun Jung and there is no making out. To make things worse I let her pick some romantic comedy and SHE ACTUALLY WANTED TO WATCH IT. It made my eyes bleed. I got revenge, though. I invited her to my kids' stageplays yesterday. One hour of painfully bad stage plays read by people who barely understand the language. I have pics, but I have no idea how to get them off my cell phone. My kids did the best, but I'm completely biased. Most of the plays were barely audible, I was able to get my kids to project.

Then I invited Eun Jung to dinner with some foreign teachers and I. Make me sit through a romantic comedy will she. An hour or so with a few loud Americans and obnoxious Canadians ought to show her what's what.

Speaking of, I bumped into Korea's version of Gork. He's a douche bag from Calgary, but to hear him talk about it you'd think he came from New York or Paris. He started a sentance last night that began, "Well, Canadians are like Americans, except we don't...." I stopped him before finishing and he looked surprised. Either way, the wardrobe matches perfectly. Ill fitting shirts, pants in poor condition and the stupid fucking trenchcoat. He even plays Bomberman on Gamecube. No, I'm not kidding.

I don't mind Canadians, I really don't. I just want to know where they developed this sense of moral superiority over Americans. I really want to remind them that they are the bizarre nation of hillbillies and frogs whose money is worthless and are only good at swatting bits of rubber with wood and then tell them to get in line for the "free" healthcare behind the dozen or so immigrants who have shown up that morning in need of liver transplants. Jerkbags.

"Opinions are like assholes...and yers is wrong." - Pr0ff3ss0r F4rnsw0rth

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, sounds like a fun weekend then. What did she think of the play? Too bad you couldnt get it on cam somehow so we could watch. I am totally cruel and since I have no relation to the kids I think I would laugh my ass off on how bad it is. What was it about anyway? Should have picked a nice Mamet snippet for them to act.

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Daily Show takes on Carl Monday so Matt doesn't have to.

http://www.break.com/index/you_jackin_it.html

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huhuhuhuh...you said bong.

aw fawk

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home