You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm terribly sorry for not updating this sooner. There's no excuse. I'm a dickbag. There I said it. Happy?

Actually, I've been busy at work(new semester and still feeling out my new coworkers), sickness( a horrible Korean Kold latched onto me and wouldn't let go for three weeks. Granted the smoking and drinking didn't help.) and I've been busy with the baseball blog.

Speaking of baseball season! In Korea! Woo! Opening day was yesterday. I was there with Su-jin. It wasn't the greatest game and it was freezing...and raining. But, baseball! In Korea! Woo! Samsung is already 2-0(124-0 is still possible!) and sporting some razor sharp new hats.

I'll sit down and write out a proper update tomorrow. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home