You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Why Daegu, South Korea would be the worst place ever in a zombie outbreak.

Reason #1:

Close quarters. Having to navigate through the city streets(especially downtown), would be completely futile. There would be nowhere safe to stop and far too many places for zombies to hide.

There are lots of scooters and motorcycles, but even getting around on those would be difficult. Too many obstacles to navigate around.

Reason #2:

No weapons. The only guns are at police stations and military bases and travel would be difficult. I don't think I could even get my hand on a chainsaw or a large enough knife. There just aren't any weapons in this country. The only chance for survival would be running and that would be difficult due to the way the city is fairly isolated from the rest of the country.

Reason #3

Clean up would be next to impossible. It could take ten years to sufficiently clear out a full scale zombie outbreak. There are just too many places for zombies to hide, especially in the downtown area.

Reason #4

If I wanted to hide in my apartment, it would only be a matter of time before zombies would overrun me. There is no way to destroy the staircase and no way to really defend myself should I find myself surrounded. The only chance I'd have would be to barricade myself on the roof and leap to a quick death should zombies break through the barricade.

Reason #5

It is impossible for me to stockpile any kind of supplies or make any legitimate preparations.


So, fighting is impossible, running would be difficult and hiding is out of the question. The onlt thing I could really do is stick my head between my legs and kiss my ass good-bye. Daegu could be one of the worst places to be stuck in during a zombie outbreak. The only place in Korea that would be at all safe would the rural areas. They're so isolated that the chances of a zombie making it out there is remote.

LINK OF THE CENTURY

http://fans.nhl.com/lil'_jon/home/

Just click and read. I promise. The blog starts at the bottom.

No real plans for this weekend. Patrick and a few others want to travel, but I'm feeling lazy. The weather in Daegu is nice and I just feel like screwing around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home