You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Top five t-shirts with strange english that I have seen in Korea.

5. One shirt that is in the windows of most women's shops here in Daegu reads "Heavy, Light" with arrows pointing up and down. I have no idea what to make of this.

4. There's one that is common in women's stores that reads "Communism, Atheism and Free Love." I'd bet my next 4 paychecks that there is no way anyone who wears this shirt has any idea what this shirt means.

3. A girl came into my class wearing a t-shirt that read, "I'm Pissed Off" in big block letters. She wasn't very happy.

2. A girl had a jacket which read "Panama Fuck City" on the back.

1. Last night at HomePlus, a girl was shopping for groceries while wearing an oversize t-shirt that read, "Fuck" in cursive letters.

Honorable mentions(because I did not see these)

My friend, Daren, claimed she saw a boy wearing a t-shirt that read, "I fuck on the first date and a fellow teacher claimed he saw a student on a field trip wearing a hat with a Pacman logo that read "Fuckman."

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaf said...

Huh-huh. Fuckman.

On break.com they post a lot of "Engrish" pics.

Check it:
http://www.break.com/pictures/apr19gal29.html

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home