You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008







I'm a little jealous. These are all phrases taken from the textbook that I use, except for all the bathroom stuff. These kids are a lot like mine.

These make for the perfect Teacher's Day post. I received about a dozen thank you letters, but only one from students that I actually teach. I'm not sure how to take that. Also, a few students from last year came to visit their teachers. They remember me and they took the opportunity to use some of the dirty tricks that I use in class. They're sweet kids.

If you haven't heard, I'll be back for two weeks in August. I can't wait. Dad and I have already planned out the ballgames we want to attend. We're doing both Milwaukee and St. Louis, on back-to-back days. I can't wait.

I had a 4 day weekend and did absolutely dick. I would have traveled, but the weather was miserable in Korea. I did hang out with Kyung-su and I studied quite a bit. So, it wasn't a total loss. Kyung-su and I really want to travel to Japan next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home