You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

First, I got an email from the American Liason at my school telling me he wanted to push back my start date. No problem. This way I don't have to sell any White Sox tickets. Then, I get asked if I'd do him a "favor" and work on Saturdays for free. My response was a quick "No, thank you." I was terrified I'd get fired before I even got out there and I would have quit my lousy job for nothing. I get a response from the Liason saying that he understands where I'm coming from and he understands completely. Great. Then I get a phone call from him the next day, he wants to move my start date back to where it was. So, nothing's changed at all. Wow.

I had a great weekend at the ComicCon and I'll post the link to my article shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home