You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Saturday, January 10, 2009













































A few shots from Christmas at Su-jin's apartment.

We celebrated our 2nd anniversary this week. We met for coffee, had dinner at TGIFridays and ended the evening with a sticker picture. We didn't really exchange gifts, but we did buy cards for each other. I arranged to meet Su-jin at 5pm at a coffee shop near a stationary store. I wanted to buy the card, fill it out and then meet her, but she was early. She got to watch me fill out the card. It ruined the surprise, but she was happy to get it. I'm a guy. I hate wrapping presents and giving cards. It seems silly to me, but I knew it would make her happy. Riveting stuff, I know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh,heh,heh! where is my picture?

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dalong is so cute! Glad that you two had a nice Christmas. I see Santa paid a visit.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home