You have failed and now you must Daegu!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I met Su-jin's mom today. This was a meeting almost 6 months in the making and it finally happened. I exist. No longer am I just some clown her daughter was dating. I have a voice. I have a face. I couldn't be happier.

We went to TGIFriday's at the Lotte Department Store in downtown Daegu. We had lunch. It lasted about 90 minutes. At the end I asked her mom watch she thought. She claims I am polite, nice and handsome. Also, she said, "next time I'll pay." My response? Next time?!? Sounds good! I'm not one and done. She thinks I'm going to stick around for a while. Cool. Me too. I did by a present (a cookie gift box) and I dressed nice, but no tie. I'm not Zwirb and I don't have a bitchin' Star Wars tie to impress Su-jin's mom.

Then, dragged Su-jin to see The Incredible Hulk. Cool movie. I enjoyed it and I believe Su-jin did also. Next up is 'Wanted.' I'm skeptical.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray at last you met her Mom and it went well!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t! Glad it finally happened!

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get there!

Paul came out of the woodwork this past weekend and hung out. He liked The Hulk too. I don't have a huge need to see it, but everything I'm hearing so far has been good.

Zwirb doesn't want to see it because he says "I already have my Hulk! Ang Lee's movie was perfectly fine!"

Wanted is supposed to be really good too (according to Sellers - he always gives the inside scoop).

Congrats on meeting Su-jin's mom finally dudebro! It's been a long time in coming (like me...oh snap!).

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home